Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect
Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect Certification
A Professional Cloud Architect is responsible for enabling organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. They have a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud, that enable them to design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives. The Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect exam validates the candidate's ability to design solutions using a mix of compute, storage, networking, and managed services. The design must satisfy both business and technical requirements.
GC PCA exam objectives are as follows:
- Designing and planning a cloud solution architecture
- Managing and provisioning a solution infrastructure
- Designing for security and compliance
- Analyzing and optimizing technical and business processes
- Managing implementation
- Ensuring solution and operations reliability
Here are the skills measured in the Professional Cloud Architect exam:
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Design for security and compliance
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
GC PCA certification training authenticates the skills and expertise required to design solutions using a mix of compute, storage, networking, and managed services.
uCertify provides a study guide for the GC PCA exam. The course is designed to cover all the exam objectives and provide a complete understanding of all the concepts with its various learning resources.
Requirements for the Professional Cloud Architect Certification
Although there are no prerequisites for the exam, it is recommended to have 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud.