We didn't find anything based on your search term.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Certification
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification is an expert-level, vendor-neutral security credential designed to ensure the advanced-level security knowledge and skills in business security and risk management of IT security professionals. The CompTIA CASP certification validates the competency required to apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security principles to find and implement risk management.
CompTIA CASP+ CAS-003 certification exam objectives are as follows:
- Risk Management (19%)
- Enterprise Security Operations (20%)
- Enterprise Security Architecture (25%)
- Research, Development, and Collaboration (13%)
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Security (23%)
Here are the skills measured in the CompTIA CASP+ certification exam:
- Designing and engineering secure IT solutions in an enterprise environment
- Distinguishing and using the appropriate tools & methods to perform security assessments
- Analyzing and managing the security risks associated with business decisions and strategies
- Executing risk mitigation strategies and determining the minimum required security controls
- Explaining the security implications of enterprise data storage and secure storage management
- Integrating networks, infrastructures, hosts, applications, and storage into fully secure solutions
- Distinguishing and using the appropriate cryptographic tools and techniques for any given scenario
- Identifying and implementing different types of virtualized, distributed, and shared computing setups
The CompTIA CASP+ certification exam validates the technical knowledge and skills required to design, conceptualize, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
uCertify offers a study guide for the CompTIA CASP+ CAS-003 exam. The CASP training comes with a course and lab that provide complete coverage all of the CASP exam objectives in clear and concise manner thorough information on crucial security topics.
Requirements for CompTIA CASP+ Certification
A minimum of ten years of experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.