We didn't find anything based on your search term.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification is an industry-recognized credential designed for individuals who have a basic understanding of the AWS Cloud platform and economics. This certification introduces candidates to the essential AWS Cloud domains independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification will bring new career opportunities and ensure that you have mastered AWS Cloud.
To get the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, candidates have to pass the CLF-C01 exam.
CLF-C01 exam objectives are as follows:
- Technology (33%)
- Cloud Concepts (26%)
- Billing and Pricing (16%)
- Security and Compliance (25%)
Key skills measured in the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification exam:
- Describing the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describing basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Identifying sources of documentation or technical assistance
- Defining the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Defining what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describing key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases
- Describing basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Describing basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
Requirements for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
There are no official prerequisites for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification exam.