Cisco certifications validate the skills of professionals to design, install, configure, and manage networks and their ability to use the best-in-class networking and business communications devices from Cisco Systems. Cisco offers a wide range of certifications that bring rewards to network professionals and improve their understanding of networking. With the Cisco training, candidates can start their careers with various job opportunities not only as network engineers but also as software developers.
The Cisco certification levels are:
- Cisco Certified Technician (CCT)
- Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
- Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate
- Cisco TelePresence Solutions Specialist
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist
- Data Center
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist
- Internet of Things
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist
- Operating System Software
- Cisco IOS XR Specialist
- Service Provider
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility CDMA to LTE Specialist
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility UMTS to LTE Specialist
- Business Architecture
- Cisco Business Architecture Analyst
- Cisco Business Architecture Specialist
- Cisco Business Architecture Practitioner
- Customer Success
- Cisco Renewals Manager
- Cisco Customer Success Manager
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Enterprise
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP Collaboration
- CCNP Service Provider
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
- CCIE Security
- CCIE Data Center
- CCIE Collaboration
- CCIE Service Provider
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
The CCIE Security Certification equips candidates with the knowledge and abilities necessary to successfully implement cybersecurity services in any business. The owner's ability to traverse complicated security solutions and technology is demonstrated by the CCIE Security Certification from Cisco.
CCNP Security is a well-respected and well-known certification that verifies your professional level of experience in the field of security. CCNP security-certified candidates can work with network security solutions. The CCNP Security Certification program prepares networking professionals to implement advanced security solutions with confidence.
The CCNP Enterprise Certification prepares IT workers for a wide range of careers. This certification program gives applicants the power to make a difference in their careers by allowing them to learn skills that are adaptive and relevant to the constant developments in enterprise network technologies.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is an entry-level certification and a prerequisite for all the advanced level Cisco certifications such as CCNP and CCIE. This certification validates the skills of networking professionals to install, configure, and troubleshoot routed and switched networks. CCNA Certified professionals are capable of implementing and verifying connections to remote sites in a WAN.
The Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate Certification is for the associate-level information security professionals working within a Security Operations Center, or SOC. The certified candidate will have the foundational skills, processes, and knowledge required to prevent, detect, analyze, and respond to cybersecurity incidents as part of a SOC team.