We didn't find anything based on your search term.
HRCI PHR (Professional in Human Resources) Certification
The HRCI PHR (Professional in Human Resources) certification is a globally-recognized credential designed for HR professionals which validates a candidate's abilities to administer, develop, implement, and evaluate programs, procedures, and policies to provide a safe and secure working environment; and protect an organization from potential liability. The HRCI PHR certification shows a candidate's knowledge of recruitment strategies, staffing alternatives (such as outsourcing, job sharing, phased retirement), planning techniques (such as succession, planning, and forecasting), reliability and validity of selection tests, tools, and methods; and many more.
HRCI PHR exam objectives are as follows:
- Total Rewards (15%)
- Business Management (20%)
- Learning and Development (10%)
- Employee and Labor Relations (39%)
- Talent Planning and Acquisition (16%)
Here are the skills measured in the HRCI PHR certification exam:
- Communication and training the workforce on security plans and policies
- Branding and marketing the organization to potential, qualified applicants
- Developing, monitoring, and testing business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Identifying, reviewing, documenting, and updating essential job functions for positions
The PHR certification program demonstrates mastery in the technical and operational aspects of HR practices, laws and regulations, and business. This program also develops, implements, and evaluates employee retention strategies, orientation processes, business plans, and annual goals; and tests business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
uCertify provides a study guide for the HRCI PHR exam. The PHR training course provides the core knowledge requirements for the PHR exam with its interactive learning resources. The cert guide is built around the PHR exam objectives that help you learn all the key concepts of the certification exam.
Requirements for HRCI PHR Certification
To apply for the PHR, you need to have either:
- At least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master's degree or higher
- At least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor's degree
- At least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma