We didn't find anything based on your search term.
CIW Internet Business Associate Certification
The CIW Internet Business Associate (IBA) certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification for graphic artists, legal and business professionals, and marketing programmers. The CIW Internet Business Associate certification validates that successful candidates understand important technologies that affect virtually every business and can work effectively in today's business environment.
Here are the skills measured in the CIW Internet Business Associate certification exam:
- Conducting a Webcast and related services
- Identifying security-related ethical and legal issues
- Defining essential social networking and web 2.0 concepts
- Defining and using additional networking and Internet services
- Transmitting text and binary files using popular Internet services
- Identifying the basic principles of the Domain Name System (DNS)
- Distinguishing between proprietary and open-source development models
- Demonstrating ways to communicate effectively using Internet technology
- Using e-mail clients to send simple messages and files to other Internet users
- Identifying and configuring user customization features in Web browsers, including preferences, caching, cookies
- Identifying the functions of Web browsers, and use them to access the World Wide Web and other computer resources
uCertify offers a study guide for the CIW Internet Business Associate certification exam. The cert guide is designed to provide complete coverage of all the basic and advanced topics covered in the CIW 1D0-61A certification exam.
Requirements for the CIW Internet Business Associate Certification exam
There are no formal pre-requisites recommended by CIW for the Internet Business Associate certification exam.