We didn't find anything based on your search term.
CIW Data Analyst Certification
The CIW Data Analyst Certification is designed for Web Designers, Internet Consultants, Marketing Professionals, Web, and Graphic Artists, and Business Professionals to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in all the aspects of data analysis. This certification validates that candidates understand the importance of obtaining good data, including capturing, using, and analyzing institutional knowledge along with the best use of the various IT business environments, and the nature of working with cloud-based data. The CIW Data Analyst certification exam objectives are as follows:
- Introduction to Big Data
- Working with Data Sources
- Analyzing and Reporting Data
- Fundamentals of Data Analysis
- Tools for Capturing and Analyzing Data
Here are some of the skills measured in the CIW Data Analyst certification exam:
- Working with cloud-native data and in-house data
- Comparing and contrasting structured and unstructured data
- Summarizing ways that data is used to drive business decisions
- Understanding of the databases used for data analysis, including Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, and Access
- Describing the use of additional software for data capture and analysis, including Rapid Miner and KNIME
- Creating reports and charts using office tools like Word, spreadsheets, databases, and Web-based software
- Deployment of tools for capturing and analyzing data, including Had loop, R Project, and custom database applications
uCertify offers a study guide for the CIW Data Analyst certification exam. The Data Analyst training is equipped with interactive learning resources that provide an understanding of all the basic and advanced concepts covered in the 1D0-622 exam.
Requirements for CIW Data Analyst Certification
There are no formal pre requisites recommended by CIW for the Data Analyst certification exam.